Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 60 - Tea or Coffee?

I drink coffee because it has all the necessary food groups - sugar and caffeine. As tea misses out on the latter it was a beverage I'd never really had. Turns out that Dani is a tea drinker as she doesn't like the taste of coffee. Since the coffee machine sprung a leak I have been having tea with Dani most nights. We often take turns in making the tea and for Dani there is only one blend - English Breakfast. A new coffee machine is earmarked for the new home, so I will be enjoying my tea for a little longer.

4 comments:

  1. I recognise the mug! Thanks for sharing this - now we know you drink tea. BTW, where is Wednesday's offering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say... nice cup! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We gave it to Dani as part of her Christmas present a couple of years ago. There were others in the range in different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a Maxwell Williams, so it shouldn't be too hard to find them, we saw them again in Rouse Hill yesterday actually.

    ReplyDelete