Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 52 - Then and now

Back in 2005 when I was working at Flemmington, I took the M4 as I did today. The difference is that back then there was a transit lane, which I liked to call the Running Late Lane. Today the Running Late Lane has made way for this car park. But it does inch along and since my driving has resumed I've reacquainted myself with Triple J; Adam Spencer and Will Anderson moved on long ago and in their seats Tom & Alex have taken the mic. Their weekend-adventure callers are pretty funny - stories of friends playing pranks and other misfortunes. This morning eventually things sped up a bit and I made it into Sydney Olympic Park where my desk resides.

2 comments:

  1. Wondering what it will be like IF I get the marking work and IF I drive there. I'm thinking I will possibly still spend as much time travelling as I do to inner Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left this morning at 7:20 and was at my desk by 8:35. Then you'll have to consider parking arrangements too... maybe the train will be more to your liking afterall :-)

      Delete