Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 47 - The memo

Dani is an avid watcher of Letters and Numbers. For those who haven't tuned into SBS at 6pm, it is a gameshow where contestants are given 9 random letters to test their vocabulary and a series of numbers and a result to reach. I often threaten to send in an entry form for Dani as she is a wiz with anagrams and pretty handy with numbers too. On hand are two experts, David Astle for the words and Lily Serna for the numbers, which is where the segue for today's post lies. By some strange coincidence, David's wardrobe has several shirts in common with mine. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not that I share my dress sense with a middle aged man - I guess we both like our shirts bright. The shirt in the photo had an appointment with the ironing board for work tomorrow, so I hope the other David sees this blog so he knows that tomorrow is my turn with the blue flower shirt.

1 comment: