Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 32 - Look no cables!

To date almost all of the photos used on this blog have been taken with my iPhone 4S. It takes great pictures for what it is, but it does limit the composition of the photos somewhat - after all it is a phone. I also have a Lumix LX-5 compact camera which is far more capable at taking photos but it doesn't come close for ease of getting the photo onto the iPad for blogging. I then found this little gem. What it does is adds Wi-Fi to almost any camera so you can wirelessly and automatically load your photos onto your PC, iPad or iPhone. After a very short consideration I ordered mine from Amazon and it arrived today. It came with a USB to SD adapter and the software preloaded on the card. I must admit things didn't go so smoothly at first but with some persistence I got the PC software working and set the card up. After setup I took a couple of snapshots, I turned around and they were instantly loaded onto the iPad. How's that for convenience?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's clever... can you email me the link from where you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get them here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003DV4234/
      buy it while the AU$ is so high...

      Delete