Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55 - Dining with friends

Food is a common topic on my blog, however tonight's photo's point of difference is that Dani and I didn't make this amazing sticky date pudding. We were invited to our good friends, Jason and Kelly's home for dinner. Jase and I go back to uni days where we were both slogging it out for our computing degrees. That was over a decade ago and in the meantime we have kept in touch through his assistance with my club car maintenance, flying school and a trip to Europe we did in 2009. We both got married last year and when the four of us get together the conversation is rampant. On this visit Jason played chef and put on a great meal of bruschetta, roast beef and the sticky date pudding. It was so tasty that the starters and mains were gone by the time I realised the need for this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment