Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 77 - Reading everywhere

 
Just finished reading my latest book, The PayPal Wars.  It was one of those books that I couldn't put down and the fact that I bought it on Kindle made it impossible not to.  Let me explain.  I bought my Kindle a couple of years ago and never looked back to the antiquated paper based variants.  The best part of the Kindle is when reading in bed there is no wrestling with the book spine.  Pages that are on the left hand side are as comfortable to read as those on the right when it is in an eBook.  Without wanting to sound too much like an advertisement for Kindle, you can also get the Kindle apps on iPhone and iPad, which meant that no matter where I was I had this book on me and could read.  The book charted the path of PayPal from independent startup to subsidiary of Ebay.  Was a rollercoaster ride of a David and Goliath type tale - 5 stars (for those geeky types who like reading about internet companies).

1 comment:

  1. And I just use it to pay for my internet purchases, thinking how handy it is and never thinking about who owns it!

    ReplyDelete