Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 76 - Friday get together


Since Dani and I got together she introduced me to her restaurant/dinner group. Every couple of months the emails are sent out indicating the venue and date, this month it was a small restaurant called 2060 in Waverton at 7pm.  Given the distance I work from home I thought it would be better to meet Dani at Strathfield after work and drive direct from there.  We arrived early so Dani suggested that we walk down to the harbour where this photo was taken.  The meal?  I tried the twice baked cheese soufflĂ© for entree, Dani had the fig salad and for mains I chose a french dish called duck cassoulet and Dani picked the lamb on a bed of sweet potato.  There was lots of conversation with the rest of the group from all things from My Kitchen Rules to how to track down hit and run drivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment