Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 - It starts here



I'm not sure that I'll get through to 366 like my sister Belinda who inspired this attempt, but I thought that isn't an excuse for not trying.

So as this has been a late start there are no photos from today's activities.  Instead I have taken a photo of my packing for the week in Nabiac with Danielle and her folks.  I bought this suit case for my trip to Europe in 2009 and when I came back it weighed in at 30kg, right on the limit! We have 4 nights at the Nabiac Retreat this time around so I'll be packing my board shorts for the beach and my Kindle for the relaxing side of the holidays.

As you can see I'm far from finished packing so I'd better get back to it!

3 comments:

  1. BTW... this is your packing for the week? Planning on not changing your clothes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, David -I look forward to keeping up with your blog as well as Belinda's!

    ReplyDelete