Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21 - For sale (again)


Late last year when my phone contract finished I didn't hesitate to get a new iPhone 4S to replace my old 3GS.  I waited a long time before I first got on the iPhone band wagon, but I am now hooked as I use it all the time from satellite navigation to looking up train time tables and Facebook.  It then occurred to me that the old phone was surplus and might be worth something.  I listed it on eBay and waited while others watched.  The action ended well with a nice tidy sum, but it went pear shaped when my winning bidder pulled out - I guess like any sale it isn't an actual sale until the money is in the bank.  So today I re-listed the phone, better luck second time around as I am eying off a neat adapter so I can play my iPhone tunes on the car stereo :-)

2 comments:

  1. You know there is an option through ebay to make an offer to the second highest bidder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know about that, but decided to change the auction instead and sell the tomtom car kit separately.

      Delete