Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23 - On show


Always willing to encourage others to follow their passions, an invitation from my mate Damien to come and see a Ducati he's considering was an easy decision.  Damien is not alone as I also admire the Italian make, when buying my Honda VTR250 the Ducati Monster inspired frame was a deal clincher for me.  I don't ride very often as it is a bit of a trial getting the bike out of the garage so it serves more as a display when I drive in the garage than transport.  The bike in the photo is a new 1198 Monster, too much bike for me, however the Monster 698 was much more to my liking.  With other priorities, I suspect my own passion for Ducatis won't be progressing anywhere as far as Damien's - the VTR 250 on show in my garage will suit me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment