Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8 - Stepping out


With the working week about to begin for both Dani and I, we thought we would spend the day shopping in the city.  Needing to fill a gap in her wardrobe Dani was after some new shoes to go with her red dress; I on the other hand was there to provide opinion.  Success came early for Dani and while walking down to the new Westfields shopping centre, we stopped by Aquila to browse.  I had previously bought a few pairs from Aquila - a pair of boots that I loved so much I kept bringing them to the cobbler for life saving repairs until they were declared deceased and also my brown suede boots that I wore the first night I met Dani.  On this occasion I spotted this pair of suede casual dress shoes and when combined with a discount off their normal price I was sold; actually I liked them so much that I switched into them for the rest of the day.  With our retail therapy now complete, we are both ready for the onslaught of work!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you beat me with a post about shoes already... you could have included Dani's in the pic though!

    ReplyDelete