Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18 - Side effects


I suspect my recent chlorine intake earlier in the week also had some extra hidden goodies that were even less beneficial than the chlorine.  Not well enough for work, I spent the day making use of my Apple TV.  It is often proposed that there are two types of Apple technology owners: there are those who would not consider anything without an apple logo and those who aren't particularly tied to the brand but buy them because they work well.  I like to think I am one of the latter category but am often mistaken for the former; and I must admit the Apple TV works well - the menus are simple and the remote could not be accused of having too many buttons either.  In fact it worked so well that I got through 5 movies in my less than optimal state and meant that I was able to avoid being exposed to day time television and all those amazing deals :-)

2 comments:

  1. So I think I fit into the second category, but I probably come across as the first because I just like it all so much and how seamless everything is... so do I need apple tv too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The simple answer is yes, you can also stream video from your iPad to the TV with one of these little babies!

      Delete