Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 95 - Procrastinating


Tonight was our weekly dinner at the folks and when I was in the kitchen I noticed the sample jar was still in the same place as the week before. Last week was Minnie's annual visit to the vet, for a dog of 14 she has slowed in recent years but her enthusiasm for her walks and her rejection of the cat Oscar's existance hasn't changed. The vet gave her the all clear, but to be sure requested that my parents collect a sample. We joked about how this would be achieved, sticking it on the end of a stick or pursuing her with a pot in hand around the backyard. But a week later there has still been no progress.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is a problem and I don't really know how to go about it, apart from following her until I get results and that could take a l-o-n-g time. :)

    ReplyDelete